I am very honored to have received your votes to be the new HDC President, I officially took up the position as of 1 February. I am looking forward to working with VP – Kevin Walsh, Secretary – Ingrid Whitton, Treasurer – Mike Lemos, and the new board members.
Let me start by first saying thank you to Kevin and the past Board members for getting the club to where it is today.
I have some great plans for the club over the next year and am very excited where we can take this club.
My goals for this year are:-
- to grow the club,
- re-structure our monthly meetings together;
- offer more diverse rides which cater for the various levels of riders we have;
- put on social events where we can have fun together;
- do more community events such as fundraisers for charities;
- increase our range of branded clothing at discounted prices for members;
- get more members involved; and
- to listen and take action on what you the members want from the club.
Your HDC Board has already been busy researching a number of events and at the next monthly meeting we hope to make a few new announcements.
If you have any feedback or ideas, or you would simply like to comment on any club related issue, please email me at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all at the next HDC Meeting held on Monday 17, February, at 7:00 p.m. at the Texas Cattle Company located 44206 10th Street West, Lancaster, CA.